Live programs are held regularly by the jamaat Islahulmuslimeen. You can participate in these programs while sitting at home and learn about the teachings of the Auliya Allah, especially of our Sheikh Hazrat Sajjan Saeen, Qirat, Naat and Manqabat are the regular items in the programs along with knowledgeable speeches by our scholars.
Information about a program where Hazrat Sajjan Saeen is delivering speech will be announced on yahoo groups. Therefore you are requested to register yourself (if you are not) on yahoo groups (see home page). However, a weekly program is held every Saturday, between 10:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m. Pakistan Standard Time (PST).
Following is the procedure to connect to our live programs.
- Download Beyluxe Messenger (Click here to download)
- Create your account
- Open Islahulmuslimeen Room (The room is only available at specified time).
- To open the room, click on Action button, click on Join a chat room.
- Choose Asia, Pacific, Oceania from the window.
- Choose Pakistan.
- Select Islah ul Muslimeen from the list of rooms.